How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Mix together almond meal, Queen Garnet Powder, baking soda, and optional cinnamon until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup/honey, and oil.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix together to form batter.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Insert into paper-lined muffin tray (should make at least 9 muffins).
- Bake for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Cool, serve, and enjoy! Top tip: heat for a few seconds in the microwave for even more deliciousness.
Read NextOat banana pancakes
By Queen Garnet