How to make it:
- Blend rolled oats and the Queen Garnet Powder together to make a fine blend
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl
- Add banana to whisked eggs and mash with a fork before stirring together.
- Optional: if you are not as keen on the chunks of banana, you could add eggs and banana to blender with the oats and Queen Garnet Powder.
Do not forget the royal Queen Garnet plum.
- Stir in the dry ingredients to make your pancake batter.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat with a small amount of oil (coconut oil makes a great flavour in this recipe!)
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the pan and cook on one side until golden underneath before flipping and cooking until the other side is also golden.
- Repeat Step 6 for the remaining batter.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Optional: here you can drizzle some of your favourite syrup or top with some more banana.
Read NextBreakfast Parfait
By Queen Garnet