How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Peel and core apples and dice into small chunks.
- Warm an ovenproof pan on the stove over a medium heat and add the diced apple.
- Sauté gently then add the plum nectar and allow to cook until the apple is softened and the nectar has reduced slightly.
- Meanwhile to prepare the crumble - combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Arrange crumble on top of apple plum mixture and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream.
Read NextPlum + Smoked Salmon Scandi Bowl
By Queen Garnet
Jul 30, 2020