How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 120°C. Place the egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, waiting 30 seconds between each spoonful. Once all the sugar has been added, scrape down the sides of the bowl and whisk for a further 5 minutes or until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
- Add the vinegar and whisk for 4 minutes or until glossy and combined.
- Pile spoonfuls of the meringue onto a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and shape to form a large mound. Drizzle meringue with Queen Garnet Plum Nectar and swirl gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until dry and crisp to the touch.
- Turn the oven off and allow the pavlova to cool completely in the oven, or overnight.
- Whip cream until thick.
- Place the pavlova on a cake stand or plate and top with the cream, more swirled Queen Garnet Plum Nectar and sliced fresh plums.
Read NextRaw Red Velvet Plum Slice
By Queen Garnet
Mar 05, 2021